Overweight and obesity seem to be a health epidemic that needs to be watched out for now. Because, a variety of factors that cause obesity such as unhealthy lifestyles, stress, consumption of processed foods, and lack of time to exercise lurk people’s lives today. You could use the lean optimizer to help you maintain ideal body weight without worrying about the side effect because it will naturally enhance the fat-burning hormones inside of your body. To make you care about obesity, then you need to understand the health risk that can be caused by having a body that is too fat.
1. Constipation. Usually, constipation is caused by hardened feces due to lack of consumption of fibrous food. Well, constipation can occur due to obesity which makes the stool harden due to excess body fat.
2. Memory loss. This memory loss occurs because of excess fat in the body that makes cholesterol increase. High cholesterol levels also put you at risk for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
3. Gallstones. Gallstones are the result of fat and cholesterol hardening in the bile. One of the main causes of gallstones is obesity which makes the excess fat and cholesterol content in the body.
4. Migraine. Obesity can also make people frequent headaches and migraines. Several studies have found that excessive fat content in the body will prevent oxygenated blood flow to the head, making it easy for you to experience migraines.
5. Risk of premature birth. Obesity will increase the chance of infertility in women due to hormonal imbalances. Besides, obese women are more at risk of giving birth to premature babies because of excess fat which also causes hormonal imbalances.
6. Prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer in men. Excess fat in the body will make the prostate gland enlarge and trigger the development of cancer cells in the area.
7. Uterine cancer. Uterine cancer that occurs in women is also caused by obesity which makes the uterus enlarge due to excess fat.